Ugh!!! I absolutely hate chronic fatigue syndrome! It seems to know when the worst time possible is to hit me upside the head and ruin my plans! I'm so out of it, its not just physical, sometimes itsw also mental. Like currently. And it makes everything hard to do. Even typing is astruggle bcuz I spell things w/ the correct letters, but in the wrong order, or say things w/ the words in the wrong order. And if typing is difficult to perform correctly, just imagine how hard it is to do any kind of physical activity! For instance, my wonderful, loving hubby just came up to give me a kiss- just a quick peck on the lips, and I pucker-up and BITE theinside of my mouth! kissing should never ever hurt! It makes me very grumpy- I feel so inept and it gives my brain too much time to think about all the stuff that I need to be doing, but when I try, I not only get more and more tired, but I knock things over, and break things, and put things away but then dont know where I put them. So trying to accomplish things actually puts me even more behind. Theres so much to do! AARRGGGHHHHH!!!! I need to wash the van in and out, weed tyhe garden, wash the dishes, shower, wash the shower, do the laundry, vaccuum, sweepand mop, and i still have tons and tons of stuff to go through and get trid of so theres more room for Wes' stuff. I really want to downsize considerably so we can get all his crap( i use the term loosely, and call my own stuff crap as well), moved outta the storage unit that is throwing away money every month, in my opinion, and into the house and garage. Part of the problem is trying to let go of stuff, I'm a terrivble horder! If you saw all the crap my mom holds on to you'd know where I get the hording genes from! And what do I do w/ all the stuff I wanna keep? And what do I do w/ all the stuff I wanna get rid of? There's alot of stuff in the garage for Merlin when theres more room in his bedroom, which is part of why we wanna knock the wall out between his old room and his new room. It'll give him alot more space and comfort and it'll give us all alot more space in the garage, hence more space to move wes' stuff outta storage and into the garage. I'd like to at least downsize to a smaller, cheaper storage unit. The current one we're renting is 10x15 feet. I did get the lawn mowed yesteday and a bunch of flowers planted. And some laundry done, but its not finished. And I feel like a big lazy worthless turd cuz I should be taking care of my husband, who had surgery 6 dyas ago. I dont feel like I'm doing enough bcuz I'm so freekin' out of it! hmmmm, it must be naptime, eh?
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe you can try being as patient with yourself, as you would be with a friend in your situation.
ReplyDeleteYou're not behind, you're right where you're supposed to be! Cut yourself some slack, try to relax and when you're ready, all the other stuff will still be there (on YOUR schedule)... :)
Chin up, girl!!
Its been a completely Crazy and Busy last couple of weeks. Some of which was so extremely exciting and some that was just about to tare you apart by the seams. You need to let your self rest a little. Let your mind and body catch up with each other. I know that you want to be a good wife and make the house amazingly comfortable for your new hubby, but I am sure that Wes is already. I know for a fact that he'd probably rather you take care of you, him, and Merlin, rather then the house (right now) so that you all can be healthy and happy together. You have to just take one project at a time. You are doing an amazing job with all that has been going on. Its ok to take some time for you, and its ok to slow down a little. You and Wes are meant to last, and with that, the house isnt going anywhere.... Take a deep breath..... and know that I love you! ;)
ReplyDelete